Primare SPA25 Prisma
SPA25 Prisma Home Cinema Integrated Amplifier
The SPA25 Prisma is a multi-channel integrated amplifier and processor designed for both cinephile and audiophile, composed of carefully considered and crafted features and functionality to provide the best home cinema experience for the greatest number of people.
- Dolby Atmos, DTS X, and derived immersive audio processing
- 9 channels of amplification with a maximum total power output of 810 watts
- eARC advanced high resolution audio and video HDMI connection system for best system interaction and performance.
- Dirac Live Room Correction technology ensures the best possible audio performance with any system in any room
- Prisma network player to stream hundreds of music services including high resolution platforms like Qobuz, Spotify, and Tidal HiFi
- Roon Ready advanced media management software with future free update
The SPA25 Prisma offers 11 channels of Atmos and DTS X immersive audio processing, with customisable presets and assignable amplifier channel allocation and Front Left / Right analog outputs allowing for:
- 5.1.4 and 7.1.2 configurations
- 5.1.2 configuration with bi-amped Front Left/Right channels with speakers that allow for bi-wiring
- 7.1.4 configuration with addition of a stereo amp for front speakers
The sophisticated adaptive power supply provides for maximum output power per channel of 145/250 watts into 8/4 ohms and 290/450 watts into 8/4 ohms into each bi-amplified speaker, making the SPA25 Prisma the most powerful integrated amp Primare has ever produced.
Additionally, Left Front, Right Front, and Centre channel RCA outputs are available for adding external power amplifiers for those channels.
Seventeen customisable input pre-sets allow for virtually any combination of digital and analog input configurations, with five customisable speaker setup pre-sets allow for a variety of speaker and DSP configurations.
SPA25, NOW WITH DIRAC LIVE
The interaction between your Primare system and the physical layout of your room has a huge impact on sound quality. With Dirac Live® Room Correction you can apply state-of-the-art, patented algorithms to analyze and digitally reduce room impact and enhance speaker performance through your Primare system. Dirac Live delivers a larger sweet spot, accurate staging, clarity, voice intelligibility, and a deeper, tighter bass not otherwise possible. Fully tunable to your preference.
PRISMA Remote Control
SPA25 Prisma will be the first model to include the new PRISMA system remote control, providing IR control for every past and present Primare model:
- Basic TV control
- OTA update support
This video describes the design elements and features of SPA25 Prisma home cinema integrated amplifier and SP25 Prisma home cinema processor preamplifier.
Our design philosophy
Primare products are informed by our practical design approach, embodied by the Scandinavian design ideal of lagom – that sense of not too much or too little, but just right; everything in balance, proportion, and harmony.
- Output Power9 x 90W 4/8 ohms, 810W max total power
- Max Output145W/250W 8/4 ohms per channel
- Bi-Amp Output290W/450W 8/4 ohms per speaker
- DAC2 x ESS 9026PRO
- RCAx 5 analog inputs, with 7.1 multi-channel input
- RCAx 1 digital input
- Toslinkx 1 digital input
- USB B1 x digital input
- HDMI4 x HDMI 2.0b inputs
- HDMI2 x HDMI output, 1 x eARC / 1 x Auxiliary
- ProcessingDolby Atmos, 11 channels
- ProcessingDTS X, 11 channels
- Dirac Liveroom correction
- Prismanetwork player connectivity and control
- Ethernet2 x in/out
- USB Ax 1
- Chromecast built-in
- Roon Readyby future update
- Spotify ConnectHiFi Ready
- PRISMA remotePrimare universal system remote
- IR3.5 mm in/out
- 12V Trigger1 x 3.5mm output
- RS232outboard system control port
- Dimensions430 x 400 x145 mm (wxdxh)
- Weight12 Kg
- Finishesblack or titanium
Primare’s proven Prisma network player platform provides complete streaming features and functionality, as well as multi-room / multi-zone options, with AirPlay2, Bluetooth, Chromecast, Roon*, and Spotify Connect (HiFi ready). With the associated Prisma application, combined with the onscreen setup menu, offering easy system customisation from the listening position. Additionally, Prisma provides comprehensive control of network connected hard drives, as well as embedded Prisma Radio, Tidal HiFi*, and Qobuz* services for simplified access to these most used music sources.
*By future update, noting that Roon with AirPlay and Chromecast as endpoint is available now with Roon Ready by future update.
For both cinephile and audiophile, Dirac Live® Room Correction utilises state-of-the-art, patented algorithms to analyse and digitally reduce the impact of the room, enhancing the performance of any audio system. Dirac optimises the sound not only with respect to frequency, but also to phase, providing not only linear frequency response but precise arrival time for both two and multi-channel listening with previously unheard detail and clarity.
Individualised control and connectivity is afforded by seventeen customisable input pre-sets for virtually any combination of digital and analog, video and audio input configurations, combined with five customisable speaker setup pre-sets for a variety of speaker and DSP configurations to suit any viewing and listening requirements.
The look and feel of Scandinavia
We believe that every aspect of our products – the way they look, the satisfying feel of the controls – contributes to the overall experience of living with Primare. As a result, Primare products exude the hallmarks of Scandinavian design – simple, elegant designs, with approachable and easy to understand functionality. An example of this is the idea of being inconspicuous, of not drawing undue attention, which is inherent in the compact physical design of the SPA25 Prisma and elimination of unnecessary display and front panel controls.
For more details read the SPA25 Prisma Design Brief at this link