Arcam AVR 11
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & AURO-3D 7.1.4 decoding
- 7 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP2.3
- All inputs support 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10 and HLG
- Includes Dirac Live® room correction
- Ready for Dirac Live Bass Control*
- Dual ESS 9026PRO audiophile DACs with ESS reference voltage regulators
- 7 Channels of Class AB power amplification
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Chromecast® built-in for streaming audio
- Apple® Airplay2
- Bluetooth aptX®HD
- Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP app
- Supports MQA
Rich Musicality + Immersive Sound = Stunning Realism
The AVR11 is a high-performance audio/visual receiver that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. With native 12-channel decoding of immersive audio from Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, the AVR11 can deliver incredible theatre experiences.
The Arcam AVR11 is designed with a passion for music and movies, bringing both to life with truly high fidelity. The AVR11 features an over-engineered power supply and transformer for real world power with low noise. The 7 channels of Class AB amplification are based upon those in Arcam stereo amplifiers, guaranteeing musicality otherwise not heard from other AV receivers.
The performance and musicality can be assured with Dirac Live® room optimisation included, and accessed instantly with integrated streaming using Apple®Airplay2, Google Chromecast®, Bluetooth with aptX®HD, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and UPnP with the MusicLife app.
Dirac Live® Bass Control is available at an additional cost via the Dirac website: https://www.dirac.com/online-store/arcam-avr11/
Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room.